Who we are
The Royal Veterinary College is one of the world’s leading specialist veterinary institutions, and brings together many talented individuals, all of whom share a passion for human and animal health and welfare. Our broad range of programmes are of international appeal and attract students who go on to become practising veterinarians, animal scientists, veterinary nurses and leaders in industry and government.
What we do.
We aim to provide visionary leadership and excellence in veterinary science through innovative scholarship and pioneering clinical activity. Through our mission:-
We will enhance our global reputation as an outstanding independent veterinary college by:
- Improving the quality of the student experience educationally and socially
- Delivering excellent education through the best methods and progressive practice
- Undertaking research of international quality in focused areas of global significance for animal and human health
- Improving animal health and welfare by the provision of outstanding clinical activity across animal species
- Engaging with the business community and exploiting our novel ideas
- Promoting public health and supporting society through the study of the relationships between people, animals and food
- Engaging fully with local, national and international communities and all our stakeholders.
How to find out more
For comprehensive information on the College, its activities and how you can apply for courses, click on the website link in the box on the left. To contact the College, click on the email link.
Royal Veterinary College
Royal College Street
Mr John Parry
Position:Director: Widening Participation Project