- The 2015 AFCP Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 12th October at Scope, 6 Market Road, London, N7 9PW. (Please note change of venue).
Please find agenda and supporting papers here and also form for the nomination of Directors by member organisations. Please advise Elizabeth whether you will be able to attend.
- The 2015 AFCP Annual Forum 'Career development and retention in the agrifood sector: opportunities for charities’ will be held on Tuesday 24th November at the Farmers Club, 3 Whitehall Court, London. Further details available here and final programme will be announced shortly.
- AHDB, Beef & Lamb, has launched a Call for Research Proposals on Improving beef youngstock health.
Details of the call and instructions on how to apply are available
- The 2015 AFCP Student Forum was held on Thursday 5th March 2015. Student posters from this event are available here.
- Latest call for proposals for the joint BBSRC, NERC, ESRC Sustainable Research & Innovation Club (SARIC)
- Presentations from the AFCP Annual Forum 2014 entitled New approaches for charities to support modern FE Colleges are available..