- AHDB, Cereals & Oilseed, has launched a Call for Expressions of Interest or Full Proposals to review research and revise RB209 (cross-sector activity).
Details of the call and instructions on how to apply can be found on AHDB’s website here www.ahdb.org.uk/about/Procurement.aspx.
- AHDB, Beef & Lamb, has announced a tender for the project - "Developing grazing systems for beef producers"
- The 2015 AFCP Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 12th October . Please find agenda and supporting papers here and also form for the nomination of Directors by member organisations. Please advise Elizabeth whether you will be able to attend.
- The 2015 AFCP Annual Forum 'Career development and retention in the agrifood sector: opportunities for charities’ will be held on Tuesday 24th November at the Farmers Club, 3 Whitehall Court, London. Further details available here and final programme will be announced in July.
- The 2015 AFCP Student Forum was held on Thursday 5th March 2015. Student posters from this event are available here.
- Interesting initiatives from RASE to speed up adoption of new technologies on farm.
- Presentations from the AFCP Annual Forum 2014 entitled New approaches for charities to support modern FE Colleges are available..